BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Brittany B.
Portland, OR
Lord have mercy, this perfume smells so good. Don't be surprised if you start getting compliments as well as a few lingering sniffs from passerby's.
Aislinn C.
Gig Harbor, WA
This perfume is so classy, flirty and provocative! I wear it for any occasion, and the boys do love it ;) I would definitely recommend this product!
Brittaney B.
I am completely obsessed with this perfume. It has a sleek, seducing yet classy fragrance. Perfect for the fall and winter time. Love, love, love it.
Coral M.
Las vegas , NV
I am not a floral frangrance person so this is not a go to for me. If foral is your thing then this fragrance is for you! It is a very clean foral.
Tiphani H.
Arlington, TX
Got it for christmas. Love the bottle shape, and I love the light floral scent. I think Wale help put it on the map with his song Lotus Flower Bomb.
Cali F.
This is a great scent! It has a sweet and fresh scent that appeals to a lot of people. I wear this fragrance frequently and never get tired of it!
Ana C.
Is one of my favorites right now, it smells amazing, there's always somebody that ask me which perfume I'm using. I also love the glamorous bottle
Nino N.
This is my new favorite fragnance. It has light floral scent, very pleasant, radiant, positive ❤ The scent is not at all overwhelming. I love it ❤
Maranda F.
Rawlings, MD
This sent is amazing. It's so unique and beautiful! I don't own this scent but I would love to! It is definitely a warm gourmand scent. I love it!
Sarah M.
One of my favorites. This perfume is so sexy and mysterious yet so distinct. I can always tell when someone else around my is wearing this perfume.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back