BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...7 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Analia S.
Light and airy, this is the perfect year-around frangrance. Make sure you grab one in a refillable bottle as I guarantee it'll be a favorite for life.
Kaitlyn D.
I am in love with this perfume. It is so addicting and beautiful. I find myself smelling my clothes that is gets on throughout the day. Its my favorite
Mayra G.
Always get complimented with this perfume. I love it and love how it lasts all day. It is my first time I purchase but will definitely purchase again.
Claudia O.
Hands down my favorite. it smells so fresh. light and yet powerful! sometimes flower scents can smell old ladyish if that makes sense but not this one!
Darielys P.
Jamaica, NY
Expensive but worth every penny. I love perfumes but never one like this one. It is trully one of a kind. Very sweet and rich scent that stays all day.
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
This perfume is EVERYTHING! Flowerbomb is sophisticated, feminine, floral, and seductive all in one. You only need a few spritzes and it lasts all day.
Rachel S.
Plano, TX
My favorite fragrance of all time. Every single time I wear it I get compliments. It wears all day. Lancôme has a similar scent but it's much lighter.
Brittany B.
Santee, CA
This is by far my favorite perfume. It's a gorgeous scent that stays all day and wears really well. I'm constantly complimented on how good I smell.
Nancy G.
The scent of this perfume is not so flowery , it has an off smell but the bottle is so lovely I wish it lived up to the expectation of the bottle :/
Karen P.
Dallas
I absolutely adore this fragrance. It smells deliciously sweet without the cheap feeling that some super sweet fragrances can have! Love, love, love
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back