BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Jenny M.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my absolute favorite perfume. It’s expensive, but it smells so good and o always get compliments. It’s a fresh floral smell with a hint of sweet.
Lauren B.
Kansas City, MO
This fragrance is so luxurious. It is rich and warm and smells amazing on everyone. There is a reason it is, and has been for a long time, a best seller.
Amy K.
Newburgh, IN
Great scent that is long lasting, but not overpowering. I find no need to continually reapply throughout the day, so it lasts longer than other perfume.
Sabrina S.
Bronx, NY
Will always and forever be one of my favorite fragrances ever! It smells incredible and everyone notices it when I wear it. Also, the bottle is gorgeous
Rose  N.
Evansville, IN
I personally hated the smell. Reminds me of middle aged women. A couple of my favorites are the original Juicy Couture scent and Versace Bright Crystal.
Cassie W.
Lakewood, OH
I absolutely love this fragrance. You dress it up our down... and it's perfect for all seasons. I would say this is more on the sweet side of fragrances
Kim L.
Algonac, MI
I LOVE Flowerbomb!! I layer it with the lotion and it has the most Fantastic smell! If you like floral with a hint of something woodsy You will love it!
Charlotte S.
pasadena, tx
Love love Victor Rolf my husband bought it from me 2 years ago for my birthday and have loved it ever since I get compliments on it every time I wear it
Alexis S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the scent, its simple and not at all over powering.
Its a go to scent, but i hate to say I'm running out
But i would definitely get some more!
Amber O.
I absolutely love this smell! If you get it from Sephora it is cheaper to get the small refill kit than the rollerball. The kit comes with more product.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

Sephora