BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Brittany B.
Portland, OR
Lord have mercy, this perfume smells so good. Don't be surprised if you start getting compliments as well as a few lingering sniffs from passerby's.
Nancy G.
The scent of this perfume is not so flowery , it has an off smell but the bottle is so lovely I wish it lived up to the expectation of the bottle :/
Karen P.
Dallas
I absolutely adore this fragrance. It smells deliciously sweet without the cheap feeling that some super sweet fragrances can have! Love, love, love
angelica s.
Seattle
Best smell I have ever smelled in a perfume bottle by far, it is and always has been my favorite perfume if I was gonna buy one I would buy this one
Meghan W.
Cape Coral, FL
I've sampled this before in department stores and it's very sweet but so my style. It's not overpowering but long lasting, unlike a lot of perfumes.
Joanna L.
Santa Monica, CA
Very florally, yet strong and sexy. Not a everyday smell. The packaging is very nice, but you should check out the latest one from vikctor and rolfe!
Selina b.
South bend , IN
I use flowerbomb everyday! My fiancé got it for me 4 years ago for my birthday and every year since it's my favored birthday gift!! Smells Amazing!!
Michelle R.
Kansas City , MO
Very favorite sent. Show stopper. Everyone complements the uniqueness. It’s very long lasting and I’ve bought many bottles. It’s pricey but worth it.
Tina B.
Plano, TX
OMG! I bought a bottle perfume for my birthday! Best Buy ever! I get so many compliments when I wear this perfume! Very pricey but worth every penny!
Tiffany E.
Export, PA
Absolutely fell in love with the scent. I wan't sure if I was going to like it, considering I am typically not a floral fan..but this was enchanting!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back