BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Amy K.
Newburgh, IN
Great scent that is long lasting, but not overpowering. I find no need to continually reapply throughout the day, so it lasts longer than other perfume.
Kimberlee F.
Valdosta, GA
One of my all time favorites! This is a classic, sexy scent that I️ love to wear. I️ always get compliments on how nice I️ smell and lasts all day on me.
Julia K.
This is a wonderful perfume. I hope to receive it for Christmas! It smells so good and I always get compliments when I wear it. The smell lasts all day!
Fatima A.
I have tried a lot of fragrances, nothing compares to this one. it's so soft yet sultry. the scent is very classy, as is the bottle :) worth the price
Maria H.
I love love my favorite perfume I have to say number one for me I'm obsessed with this smellsdelicious and it's soft not to strong but smells so good.
Riley G.
Westland, MI
The smell is amazing, I received this for my birthday very worried because I never used it before and I love my main sprays but I fell in love with it🌸
🎼 C.
Wytheville
My Girl smells amazing in this
fragrances ... would buy over and over.  First time buyer .................. the juice last so long.
Claudia O.
Hands down my favorite. it smells so fresh. light and yet powerful! sometimes flower scents can smell old ladyish if that makes sense but not this one!
Amanda B.
LOVE this scent. My only complaint is the price! If it weren’t as pricey I would buy it more often because it smells phenomenal. I️t lasts a LONG time!
Kaitlyn D.
I am in love with this perfume. It is so addicting and beautiful. I find myself smelling my clothes that is gets on throughout the day. Its my favorite
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back