BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Mary S.
Norcross, GA
This scent is elegant, sexy and fresh. I love this perfume. It’s a little expensive but it’s worth every penny. The scent is long lasting and light, I receive many compliments when I have it on. If you haven’t tried it, I would recommend you should.
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
This is such a beautiful floral scent. Usually scents with too much floral give me a headache, but Flowerbomb does not. I prefer to wear this perfume in the spring. The bottle is beautiful so I have it displayed on my vanity.
Maggie P.
Grovetown, GA
This is my favorite perfume I’ve ever tried. The scent is amazing its very warm and sweet. It also lasts throughout the day and i always get complimented on it when i wear it. I will definitely repurchase once i run out!
Lex C.
I received this as an award from Sephora account and it is so delicious! I love the floral fragrance and how long it lasts on me. My husband absolutely loves this scent on me as well. I will be purchasing the full size 🌸
Lauren M.
This smells so good! I love the musky scent, and it lasts for so long! Just a little goes a long way. This is a great perfume for the cooler months, and it's definitely a must in the collection if you like any of the notes.
Regina S.
Many years ago when (all) my friends wore this perfume I wasn't very into it. About 7 years ago I received it as a holiday gift and have been on love with it ever since. One of my favorites! The perfume is long lasting.
Kayla C.
newport, ME
I'm a big fam of floral perfumes but I've noticed that some can feel a bit too overpowering or heavy. Not the case with this one! I thought the different notes blended very well together and smelled amazing! Definitely one of my favorites.
Melissa M.
Chicago
This perfume is very feminine. It's not super flowery and is actually a very warm smelling fragrance. Something about it reminds me of a more musky Valentino Donna. The scent is not cloying and the bottle is beautiful!
Nicole
San Antonio , TX
This scent is every thing!!!!! My favorite! It is so intoxicating, and men love it! You will leave a trail of disrupted hearts as you walk by, leaving men wondering and yearning for more. 2/3 sprays, and you’re good all day!
Zipporah W.
Interesting name for a perfume that doesn’t have many floral notes lol. I have my original bottle, I use it occasionally. It was pricey and i do find it very heavy in terms of scent. Not sure yet if I will repurchase.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?