BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Kimberlee F.
Valdosta, GA
One of my all time favorites! This is a classic, sexy scent that I️ love to wear. I️ always get compliments on how nice I️ smell and lasts all day on me.
Cassie W.
Lakewood, OH
I absolutely love this fragrance. You dress it up our down... and it's perfect for all seasons. I would say this is more on the sweet side of fragrances
Julia K.
This is a wonderful perfume. I hope to receive it for Christmas! It smells so good and I always get compliments when I wear it. The smell lasts all day!
Jenny M.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my absolute favorite perfume. It’s expensive, but it smells so good and o always get compliments. It’s a fresh floral smell with a hint of sweet.
Melyna C.
I am VERY picky and only like two fragrances at the moment...this is 1 of them! Need to re-stock on this. It's a perfect daily fragrance, very feminine!
Rose  N.
Evansville, IN
I personally hated the smell. Reminds me of middle aged women. A couple of my favorites are the original Juicy Couture scent and Versace Bright Crystal.
Hallie H.
I have LOVED this perfume for
YEARS it is one of my absolute favorites. It is fruity without being TOO fruity and lasts for hours! It's totally amazing
Amie H.
Florence, KY
Smells beautiful and like it’s name very flowery. It’s one of my go to’s while at work. I feel it makes me feel very put together but also very feminine.
Kim L.
Algonac, MI
I LOVE Flowerbomb!! I layer it with the lotion and it has the most Fantastic smell! If you like floral with a hint of something woodsy You will love it!
Anna S.
Gilbert, AZ
Everyone should have this perfume in their collection. Smells great and lasts long! I got many compliments wearing it. Would highly reccomend to buy it!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back