BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Chikondi K.
College Park, MD
I love this perfume. This was one of my favorite scents that I used for over two years. It is the perfect flowery light scent that can be worn all day.
Ralynn B.
Little Rock , AR
This is my ultimate favorite perfume! It has a super sexy smell and lasts a long time. It is very pricey, but I will always continue to repurchase it.
Twyla O.
Dallas, TX
My 2nd all time favorite after Chaos by Donna Karen. I love love love this perfume. Makes me feel beautiful, no matter how I look, when I'm wearing it.
Mayra G.
Always get complimented with this perfume. I love it and love how it lasts all day. It is my first time I purchase but will definitely purchase again.
Morgan R.
This is one of the best perfumes on the market! The packaging is really adorable and the scent is unforgettable. I would highly recommend this perfume.
fernanda c.
Toronto, ON

This smells like a dream I have one at home and one at work I love to spray myself all over. Price is good too. Everyone at the office loves the smell
Ra'na H.
Columbia, SC
This is my absolute favorite fragrance. The scents are so light and delicate but seem to last longer than any other perfume. I always get compliments.
lori w.
Concordia, MO
Long lasting, high quality. I get a lot of compliments when I wear this scent. I love that I can put it on in the morning and still smell it at night.
Nebila S.
Vallejo, CA
This scent has a level of sophistication to it. Absolutely divine and is such a distinct scent. I totally fell in love with it when I first bought it.
Kathryn H.
Smells amazing ... the bottle is cute but over priced ... I don't think it last as long as it should la vie eat belle by lancome is a substitute for it
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back