BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Alexandra B.
Delray Beach
Best perfume ever! I have purchased this 4 times and never get tired of the smell. The packaging is beautiful and the perfume is worth the money 100%.
Misty R.
This is a flowery and woodsy scent however it is really strong. I tried it and its just not my thing. I love getting samples but this one was way too strong
Elizabeth A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This is a very popular perfume, but it isn't for me. It's a bit too sweet and perfumey smelling. It seems to be a fan favorite with a cult following though.
Michelle S.
Chesapeake, VA
Hands down the best perfume i have EVER purchased and worn. it has quickly become my signature scent. i love how fresh but sultry it smells at the same time
Rachel F.
Cowlesville, NY
This stuff smells amazing - i have a special edition one that I can no longer find and it's in a purple bottle. Kind of pricey but it lasts such a long time!
Jessica V.
Flower bomb smells amazing! I really love this scent. It's so unique too! The scent really lasts all day which I love! This is my all time favorite perfume!
Danielle F.
I LOVE this perfume!!!! I'm on my second bottle and I get compliments every time I wear it. It lasts all day and it's not over powering. Pricey but worth it.
Darakhshan K.
Gainesville, GA
This has become my signature scent. It smells so nice but it's not overpowering either which makes me love it even more. Plus it stays on all day. I love it!
Haley G.
This is one of my favorite scents! It's so light and subtle, yet I always get tons of compliments any time I wear it. It's pricey, but I think it's worth it!
Jessica D.
Love Love Love the scent of this perfume! The lingering scent it leaves after it settles into my skin is lovely. I will definitely repurchase when I run out.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

Sephora