BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Allegra D.
Washington, NC
Love the way this little beauty smells. Sweet but not cloying, feminine in an elegant way, it's a lovely light day or night fragrance. One of my favorites!
Sarah S.
Brownsburg, IN
This is the best perfume I have yet to come across! I LOVE it! It is very subtle in a bold way. It feminine and something I think almost anyone would like.
Haidy B.
This is definitely my favorite perfume. I get soo many compliments when i wear it. Super soft scent to use all the time. I would definitely buy this again!
Alexandra E.
Auburn, AL
This scent is unbelievable. I would describe the woman who wears this as powerful and passionate with a feminine side who is not afraid to show who she is.
Diana E.
I tried this perfume before and i really didn't care for the scent and i gave to admit i am a perfume junkie but this one was not for me too over powering.
Kristin S.
Reading, PA
Love it. It's light, but still dreamy enough to cause a swoon, over a daytime picnic, into an early movie. Very versatile and an olfactory timeless wonder.
Melissa R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Yes! I'm In love with this scent! So bold and sexy. I received as a sample from Sephora and I had to buy the original bottle. Easily a top 5 perfume for me.
merri B.
Garland, TX
I have this fragrance and love to wear it. A beautiful floral scent. It's very popular at Sephora. Try a rollerball if you don't want to get a full bottle.
Kiara J.
Saint Louis, MO
My favorite perfume of all time!!!! From the first sniff i was in love like none other! Love the sweet notes, and the subtle hint of spice in this perfume!
Alexandra K.
Chester, NJ
I LOVE the smell of this perfume it's so sexy, pretty, and feminine, but definitely do not love the price tag....would wear this perfume always if I could
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back