BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Coral M.
Las Vegas, NV
I am not a floral frangrance person so this is not a go to for me. If foral is your thing then this fragrance is for you! It is a very clean foral.
Brittany B.
Santee, CA
This is by far my favorite perfume. It's a gorgeous scent that stays all day and wears really well. I'm constantly complimented on how good I smell.
Tiphani H.
Arlington, TX
Got it for christmas. Love the bottle shape, and I love the light floral scent. I think Wale help put it on the map with his song Lotus Flower Bomb.
Brittaney B.
I am completely obsessed with this perfume. It has a sleek, seducing yet classy fragrance. Perfect for the fall and winter time. Love, love, love it.
Julie M.
Medford, NJ
As the name suggests, this scent is extremely floral, but not too unique. There are many other floral scents out there that are not this expensive.
Sindy I.
OMG THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST PERFUME EVER MADE!!!! I HAVE BOUGHT BOTTLES AND BOTTLES OF THIS AND I CANT GET OVER HOW AMAZING IT SMELLS!!!! I LOVE IT!
Kennia H.
San Antonio, TX
Im not a big fan on floral scents I'm more of a musky seductive one ;) but I really love this perfume! it last long and a little spray goes along way!
Brittany B.
Portland, OR
Lord have mercy, this perfume smells so good. Don't be surprised if you start getting compliments as well as a few lingering sniffs from passerby's.
Kaihla H.
Fort Wayne , IN
I love love this scent. It was purchased at Macy’s as the gift set and it came with a travel size as well. Such a pretty scent that last all days !!
Meghan W.
Cape Coral , FL
I've sampled this before in department stores and it's very sweet but so my style. It's not overpowering but long lasting, unlike a lot of perfumes.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?