BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...7 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Jessica D.
Love Love Love the scent of this perfume! The lingering scent it leaves after it settles into my skin is lovely. I will definitely repurchase when I run out.
Natasha A.
This is my all time favorite perfume! Last from the moment you spray it till the time you are ready for bed! Every time I wear it I wear it I get compliments
Michelle B.
Sheppard Afb, TX
The best perfume out there. I love this more than any other. Five soft flower scent with deep undertones of a seductive scent. Will never stop wearing this.
Lauren S.
Lancaster, CA
You guys. This stuff smells so amazing. Wish it wasn't so expensive, but you get what you pay for I guess! Not too floral either, despite the name. Love it.
Kathryn B.
Columbus , OH
This is one of the best smelling scents I own. it's very date night appropriate and seductive smelling. it is very strong, so be careful not to go overboard.
Pamela S.
Union, SC
This is such a fresh scent. I was impressed with how long the scent lingered on my skin. I always receive plenty of compliments when I am wearing Flowerbomb.
Elaine A.
Humacao , PR
I had this perfum as a Sample and I loved so much the smell, it not to strong it more to the Flower smell, I loved the long lasting of it, si good loved it.
Ghaziyah K.
Hands down my favorite perfume ever. Not sure how to describe the notes. Very sexy and feminine. You have to smell it for yourself. It's my signature scent.
Haley G.
This is one of my favorite scents! It's so light and subtle, yet I always get tons of compliments any time I wear it. It's pricey, but I think it's worth it!
Alexandra E.
Fresno, CA
Hands down one of the absolute best perfume on there!!
If you've never tried it be sure to put that on your list cause trust me you will not be disappointed!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back