BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Georgia S.
Malvern, PA
My favorite perfume to use when I'm going out, specially at night cause it has some instinct aroma!! I've been using for the past 3 years or so! Just love it
Catalina K.
W Los Angeles, CA
I bought this as part of a perfume sampler and I'm in love! This perfume smells great on me! It's definitely my favorite so far and only have 2 more to try.
Camille S.
Kennesaw, GA
Never bought but I worked at perfumania once during the holidays and this was one of my favorite scent. It's a light floral scent and not too overpowering.
Jessie T.
Bellaire, TX
Stunningly romantic
My husband will never forget the scent when we first met, I was wearing the lotion. It is not super floral, it has a soft sensual scent.
Jessica V.
Flower bomb smells amazing! I really love this scent. It's so unique too! The scent really lasts all day which I love! This is my all time favorite perfume!
Cindy T.
Corcoran, CA
I absolutely love this sent. Its so femine and not overwhelming at all. It lasts through the day when I put it on and I get so many compliments on the scent!
Allison T.
Bowling Green, VA
I get compliments on this all the time. I discovered it from a free sample from Ulta and ever since I've been hooked. It will also be my go to romance scent!
Sam W.
La Vista
I absolutely live for this perfume. It starts out floral, but after aging on my skin has a deep vanilla undertone. Lasts super long and isn't over powering.
Elaine A.
Humacao , PR
I had this perfum as a Sample and I loved so much the smell, it not to strong it more to the Flower smell, I loved the long lasting of it, si good loved it.
Rachel S.
I first encountered this scent while working at Sephora. It has a lovely woody floral scent with a slight hint of musk. Light and sweet but not overpowering
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back