BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...6 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Ashley R.
This has to be in your vanity! The best long lasting smell incredible! Not such a fruity smell which is amazing! Go purchase it now I'm sure you'll love it
Ayasha K.
I got a sample of this perfume and got so many compliments when I wore it. It smells sooooo good. It's pricey but the smell is so high class and delicious.
Sheila D.
This fragrance is everything you could want in a perfume. You can wear it day or night.
To work or to the Theatre.
A lovely scent for all occasions.
5 Star
Maria C.
My favorite perfume. It smells amazing and it's very long lasting, you only need one spray. It's not the most affordable but it will last you a long time.
stephnie C.
Ponchatoula, LA
It smells so good. My fiancé bought it for me for a gift and when I wear it people always complement me and ask me where to buy it . I tell them Sephora !
Kelly G.
Bear, DE
Every time I wear this perfume I get so many compliments. It is the only perfume that I can actually smell on myself. It's such a subtle, but great smell.
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
One of my every day scents! This perfume does not wear off, I put it on in the morning and can still smell it after a long day! Perfect soft floral scent!
Sharleen T.
One of my favorite perfumes I honestly I'm not a flower person at least with perfumes and this one knock it right out of the park but it is very expensive
Auranelly C.
One of my go to scents, rosy & fresh I feel flirty in some way when I wear it. The bottle is beautiful as well so makes you want to get it that much more.
Drew H.
Lake Mary, FL
Oh my gosh, this smells so good! It's fragrance is a little sofisticated and I always get compliments. It's pretty pricey but a little goes a longggg way!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?