BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Rachel F.
Cowlesville, NY
This stuff smells amazing - i have a special edition one that I can no longer find and it's in a purple bottle. Kind of pricey but it lasts such a long time!
Catalina K.
W Los Angeles, CA
I bought this as part of a perfume sampler and I'm in love! This perfume smells great on me! It's definitely my favorite so far and only have 2 more to try.
Danielle F.
I LOVE this perfume!!!! I'm on my second bottle and I get compliments every time I wear it. It lasts all day and it's not over powering. Pricey but worth it.
Rachel S.
I first encountered this scent while working at Sephora. It has a lovely woody floral scent with a slight hint of musk. Light and sweet but not overpowering
Alexandra B.
Delray Beach
Best perfume ever! I have purchased this 4 times and never get tired of the smell. The packaging is beautiful and the perfume is worth the money 100%.
Shannon T.
North Salem, NH
Obsessed with the scent as it's sexy and stunning. Whenever I run out I go to Macy's to purchase as sometimes you get a gift. It is always my go to perfume!
Kaitlin P.
Revere, MA
My mother has this perfume and I love the scent I am just not happy with the cost. Thankfully now a days they have the roller ball that cost 20-30 dollars =)
Lacey C.
Suffolk, VA
By far one of my favorite perfumes. I almost don't want to use it because I am afraid I will run out. Sweet, floral smell without being super overwhelming.
Emmi K.
I started wearing Flowerbomb last year after spending what seemed like forever searching for the perfect scent. It's beautiful, light and young. I love it!
Allison T.
Bowling Green, VA
I get compliments on this all the time. I discovered it from a free sample from Ulta and ever since I've been hooked. It will also be my go to romance scent!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?