BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Kaitlin P.
Revere, MA
My mother has this perfume and I love the scent I am just not happy with the cost. Thankfully now a days they have the roller ball that cost 20-30 dollars =)
Danielle F.
I LOVE this perfume!!!! I'm on my second bottle and I get compliments every time I wear it. It lasts all day and it's not over powering. Pricey but worth it.
Darakhshan K.
This has become my signature scent. It smells so nice but it's not overpowering either which makes me love it even more. Plus it stays on all day. I love it!
I R.
I always come back to this fragrance. It is so feminine, VERY long lasting on the skin and perfect for a night out. I always get compliments when wearing it.
Michelle S.
Chesapeake, VA
Hands down the best perfume i have EVER purchased and worn. it has quickly become my signature scent. i love how fresh but sultry it smells at the same time
Gabrielle W.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Flowerbomb is hands down one of my top 5 favorite scents of all time. It is NOT foral. It is a spicy musk, vanilla, bergamot, and warm. It is very feminine.
Georgia S.
Malvern, PA
My favorite perfume to use when I'm going out, specially at night cause it has some instinct aroma!! I've been using for the past 3 years or so! Just love it
Rachel F.
Cowlesville, NY
This stuff smells amazing - i have a special edition one that I can no longer find and it's in a purple bottle. Kind of pricey but it lasts such a long time!
Allison T.
Bowling Green, VA
I get compliments on this all the time. I discovered it from a free sample from Ulta and ever since I've been hooked. It will also be my go to romance scent!
Elizabeth A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This is a very popular perfume, but it isn't for me. It's a bit too sweet and perfumey smelling. It seems to be a fan favorite with a cult following though.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?