BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Kim B.
delray beach
This might be my favorite perfume! I’ve tried countless of perfumes in my lifetime and this is by far my favorite. It is a little pricey but it is worth it. It lasts a long time and you smell It from a mile away depending on your body chemistry
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
This will be my perfume for the rest of my life. I can always recognize the scent on anyone else. It is a bit pricier, but it is a classic and is a suitable scent for anyone of any age. I recommend to try this if you're looking for a new perfume.
Carsyn H.
One of my favorite perfumes! I am a young professional, and I love wearing this perfume out and about. The scent lasts a while, which is nice when you’re constantly on the move. It is a fresh floral scent! I would highly recommend this product to anyone!
Jessica L.
Zephyrhills , FL
My favorite perfume. It’s a light sweet scent. It has strong staying power without being overwhelming. I know it’s called flowerbomb but it doesn’t have a floral scent. It’s clean and sweet. The bottle is cute and looks good on my vanity too!
Janay B.
I’m the minority who didn’t like this scent. 1) it’s rather costly and 2) it was sooo strong. It had a spicy floral scent to me and I just didn’t like it. It smelled nice on other people but it just didn’t mix with my body’s chemistry whatsoever.
Jessica G.
Lk Barrington, IL
I have repurchased multiple bottles of this. I really love the scent. Honestly, I haven’t worn it in a couple years but only due to the fact that I wore it constantly for about three years before that. I still love it, just like to change it up.
Maddie G.
Youngsville , LA
This smells so good .Its a light and floral scent!Its a little pricey but it's so worth it.Its long lasting and I get so many compliments on this perfume. The packaging is cute to.I will continue to by this!I highly reccomend this it smells amazing!
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Ahhhh, why did I wait so long to try this? I'm 35 and I will say I think this is a perfume for a mix of all ages! I would've worn this in high school as well. So floral, but not too over the top like a grandma smell lol! Highly recommended!!!
Cynthia C.
Boyds, MD
My all time favorite scent! Lovely year round. A sensuous saccharine sweet scent with floral notes and a touch of citrus. Very universally appealing and flattering. The packaging is sure cute too! Truly a staple in any fragrance collection!
Johanne D.
fort-lauderdale
I am a perfume junkie. My sister bought this perfume and donated he sample size to me and this was love at first smell 💜. I only use this only on special occasions. Unfortunately I have not been able to buy the full size 💰. But it is definitely in my "to buy list"
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

Sephora