BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...8 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Veronika A.
The top of the top in perfumes. I have the biggest bottle for this, and I will get another one as soon as I run out. The smell is something I can't explain. Any woman would love as a gift or for themselves!
Brittany B.
I purchased the roller ball of this fragrance and I am in love with it. the price point of the actual bottles is a little expensive for me but you can always try the roller ball first to see if it's worth it
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
Awesome scent! Long lasting, memorable perfume. Long lasting. One of the best scents I have ever owned. Feminine, clean but not overpowering. Purchased at Dillard's. This is a repeat purchase. Worth the money
Kim M.
South Orange, NJ
Flowerbomb is a must have for any woman that is looking for an attractive floral scent that can last throughout the day. The under notes are exquisite and often I find myself smiling when the wind blows.
Leena V.
Love this perfume!! I received this perfume a month ago & have been using it non stop. It has a great sweet smell that lasts all day. The price is a little steep but great fragrance. A must try for everyone!
Julie S.
Mt pleasant, PA
This is one of my all time favorite fragrances. Since the first time I smelled this I was hooked a d get compliments all the time. It has a great scent and staying power.
Barbie L.
austin
Another one of my favorites! This smells young and sexy. I always get asked what I'm wearing by strangers and once a random (married) man said I smelled like cotton candy and he wanted to take me out lol!
nae c.
I love this scent, i have for years, when i smell it, a smile comes to my face. Its a refreshing scent. I always get complements on how nice i smell. I wish it was a little cheaper but i love it anyways.
Ashley G.
Bridgewater, NJ
THE BEST scent hands down.. for any age, for any occasion, for any time of day. My go to scent. Its got a lovely feminine, sexy floral scent. If you ever need a gift, this is a great go to for everyone.
Emily D.
Riverview, FL
I own 30+ perfumes, and this is one of my favorites. The scent is very unique, and not to heavy. Plus the bottle is very classic and chic. However, it is incredibly expensive as far as most fragrances go.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

Sephora