BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...6 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Jennifer P.
This has to be hands down one of my top 5 favorite perfumes.
Smells amazing, very clean crisp smell that will drive that special man in your life bananas
Lol
Jessica E.
San Diego, CA
Flowerbomb is my favorite fragrance. It is floral, and deep which I love. Lasts all day, all you need is one spritz and you are good to go! Lingers so nicely
MELISSA F.
Clearwater, FL
If you like spicy/woodsy scents this perfume is wonderful.  Use for day and night and receive tons of compliments.  This one is definately a keeper!
Casondra L.
Phoenix, AZ
I have not gotten around to buy this product but for any woman that loves to smell good this is a must have! I've smelt it inside Sephora and it's on my list!
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
I got this Victor & Rolf perfume as a sample in an Ulta Beauty order and i fel in love! Whenever i can manage the money to get it i do! This baby is NOT cheap.
M M.
This is seriously my all time favorite perfume. I bought it for special occasions but decided i love it enough to use it daily. it also last a very long time.
Shayla F.
Pikesville, MD
I love anything sweet smelling A cheaper alternative is Pink Sugar. The bottle is cute and this is a classic for a lover a sweet, vanilla scents. soooooo good
Luzmary S.
I've been using this perfume for years now. I've received nothing but compliments. Not too overpowering and stays on for a very long time. My absolute favorite
Mickey B.
Augusta , GA
Flower bomb, Lemmie guess your favorite fragrance, HA amarite? I've never used this but I've sung about it numerous times. Tends to make women roll their eyes.
Tayrahdotcom F.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
This is a classic scent. I receive so many compliments when I wear this perfume. Every time I use one bottle, I buy another. This is one of my staple perfumes.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?