BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Jennifer P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is my special event perfume. I fell in love with it from the first time I took a sniff and I fall in love with it every time I spray it. Its a quality scent that is definitely worth the splurge.
Natalie E.
It lasts a very long time on my skin, in my hair, and on my clothes. It is a very floral scent which I love!!! The packaging is super cute, a little pricey but I got it when the huge gift went on sale
This is by far my favorite perfume! It smells amazing, and lasts the entire day. I get a lot of compliments about how good I smell when I wear it. Definitely a must try for those women who haven't yet!
Jennifer H.
Franklin, TN
I loved the scent of this perfume the first 5 to 10 times I tried it and after that it started to give me headaches and the scent became just to strong for me. It's a great perfume just not my lingo.
Laura R.
Saint Louis, MO
My favorite go to perfume. I absolutely love this perfume and have turned family and friends into Flowerbomb wearers. This is something I will always have in my perfume collection. The scent is amazing
Sam P.
Virginia Bch, VA
This perfume is one of my all time favorites. It's light floral scent is perfectly blended with a musky undertone. It's a very refreshing perfume that isn't too strong or too light it's just right.
Olivia K.
Elizabethtown, KY
I absolutely love this perfume. The smell is just amazing. It is a really warm scent and just amazing for the fall and winter seasons especially at night. The only thing I don't like is the price.:/
Nicole E.
Dayton, OH
I am very picky on what fragrances I use and this is one i actually enjoy...i want to use something more classy but not something my grandma would wear and this fits the bill...love it
Christine S.
Newnan, GA
This is one of my favorite parfumes. it has a light delicate floral yet a bit sweet scent. it is strong enough to wear on its own but light enough to wear with my little one. worth every dollar.
Melanie G.
I have always used this perfume and i can honestly say it is one of the best perfumes out on the market. one spray and it can last you the entire day. i have not found anythng like this yet,
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back