BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Tyiana C.
Methuen, MA
This perfume smells so good, i love it, nice floral scent but not an over kill of flowers its more sweet but not like a kid scent its a nice soft but good scent.
Alyssa C.
I love this scent! I had a sample and went out to buy the full size. Everything I wear it I have people asking what it is. It is sweet and sexy at the same time.
Cristina m.
I've loved many perfumes in my lifetime but have only claimed 2 as my signature scent ... The 1st was Calvin Klein Euphoria & the 2nd was Givenchy Angel & Demon (sp?). I switched back & forth between those 2 for years (Aqualina Pink Sugar gets an honorable mention) until I was in Sephora with a friend & decided to sniff the perfume in the pretty pink bottle with rose gold accents. I think my eyes may have rolled in the back if my head! This has been my favorite fragrance since it was released years ago and I am probably on my 5th bottle now of the original scent (there are seasonal and special edition ones out as well). I feel that this a very feminine scent but is somehow seductive and smells great throughout the day. I usually only need a light spritz and I am complimented all day long. Its light enough for the work day in the office but is also sultry enough for an evening out. My husband loves it and doesn't mind rebuying it for me and he has even bought the male counterpart: Spicebomb (which I LOVE on him.) Scents are hard to recommend to people as everyone is usually particular but I would recommend this to someone who is looking for something different and is not usually into the Estee Lauder/Britney Spears/Paris Hilton type scent
Jennine S.
Hialeah, FL
By far the best perfume in my possession. It lasts all day and isn't overpowering. It always attracts complements and bonus the bottle looks like a pink grenade.
Sandy E.
Roma, TX
Totally love this perfume. It smells so good and it lasts all day long and my clothes and hair ends up smelling like it. I get many compliments when I wear this perfume. Totally recommend this
Jasmin P.
Las Vegas
The smell is amazing! I love it so much I wear it every single day! I don't get tired of it at all! I saw it at ulta as a display and had to smell fell in love at first sniff! Definitely recommend!
Samm W.
Kingfield, ME
This is one of my all time favorite scents! It hits every floral note in a graceful manner. It transitions well day to night, and I feel like I can smell it on my skin all day! I have multiple perfumes and I get the most compliments about this one!
johana v.
Colton, CA
I absolutely love this perfume.
I have the big bottle and the travel size one, and keep it in my purse.
I only use this for special occasions, it's too expensive to wear everyday. I have other perfumes for that.
It's a bit pricey but absolutely worth it. My favorite.
Latrise J.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This product is a beautiful smelling perfume. I received this as a free sample in one of my purchases and absolutely adore this fragrance. It has lasted me a couple of uses and there is still plenty in the bottle! I would recommend this for more of a night time smell instead of an everyday though. Overall this is a great perfume!
Rola D.
Wow it very nice item and the smell is very nice I like it very much I feel i am princess when I put it
And the price is good
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?