BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...8 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Tshering P.
I love this long lasting perfume. if you want to smell like an innocent classy girl who will punch a person on the throat, this would be the perfect perfume. i love it
Veronica R.
Escondido, CA
I adore Flowerbomb. The flowery scent mixed with the warm notes is feminine, yet sultry and it is light enough for daily wear, yet it is also suitable for a night out.

Amethyst C.
Randolph, VT
It's a little too floral for my liking, but it's still a nice perfume. It isn't something I'd wear every day though, but I do have a friend who has made it her signature scent, so that's just a matter of opinion really.
Monique T.
Phoenix, AZ
My hubby bought me this I love the smell and everywhere I go I always get asked where r u wearing and I hate to tell people bc. I don't want em to smell like me....lol
Patricia M.
Tarrytown, NY
This is such a great product. This is sweet and delicious. Literally my go to perfume. It is luxurious and I love the hint of floral scent mixed in with sweetness.
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
Love it & The perfume is quite expensive, but thankfully, the scent lasts forever and you don't need to spray a lot each time, so that makes it so much better! I just love the fresh sent!
Ashley S.
This is my absolute favorite perfume. It is a staple. The scent is one-of-a-kind. Every time I wear it I get so many compliments. I feel so sexy when I have it on
Jamie O.
Parkville, MO
I absolutely love Flowerbomb! I am not normally a fan of floral scents, but this is amazing. It's a little spicy, which makes it great for a night time fragrance.
Addie D.
Wonderful scent! I ran across this by complete accident and fell in love! Can be kind of strong at first but does fade to a wonderful light scent as the day goes.
Momo
Cypress, CA
This perfume is so good.its flowery but not too flowery.you know?it is perfect for those girls out there who are tom boys.the small isn't too girly.and in the summer you can spray it on a manual fan,and fan yourself.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

Sephora