BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Meagan P.
Moxee, WA
This is seriously my favorite perfume. Although it is spendy, it is well worth it! The scent stays, and it is a very classy fragrance! I absolutely love it, and will wear it any chance I get!
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville , FL
I absolutely adore this fragrance! It has a very feminine feeling to it. I own several versions of this (bottle, rollerball, lotion, hair mist) and it has a good staying power. It's a strong scent but not one that will offend your officemates! My officemates love this scent!
Rashida H.
Braintree, MA
I love this perfume I got as a sample when it first came out and I declared it as MY signature purfume. I have completed my quest to find a sent that's for ME and I don't ever get tierd of.
Sherida B.
I think flowerbomb is hiped up more that it should be. Honestly it smells very similar to many other perfumes I have smelled. And it is very expensive. I was not impressed with the product
Tiffany P.
I love the sweet aroma combined with the sultry undertones. While the scent itself is perfection, the longevity leaves something to be desired. I usually do a mid-day refresher spray.
Ruth E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this perfume, it is a sexy floral perfume, that is totally feminine. The sillage on this perfume is amazing, it will last all day and a little goes a long way. A definite must!
Vivian I.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this as a gift and I was overjoyed! It can be a bit expensives depending on your budget but I was in love with this perfume. Always getting asked on what I'm wearing perfume wise.
Shannon U.
Plano, TX
If you're looking for a fresh scent this is one to try! Whenever I wear it I always receive compliments. Long lasting fragrance that's not overpowering to others. I wear it year round.
Danielle S.
This is one of my top 3 perfumes out there. I love the floral scent and find it to be perfect throughout any season. Definitely will remain in my collection of perfumes for a long time
Nicole M.
SICKLERVILLE
I received a sample in a magazine and I knew I had to buy a full size bottle of this. I get compliments every time I wear this sent. It's light but still noticeably and long lasting.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back