BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...6 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Christin H.
I have loved this perfume since the moment I saw it at Macy's years ago. Just a delicate but sophisticated smell. Very sexy yet wearable for everyday. I LOVE this perfume!!!
Dee M.
I have never fallen in love with a fragrance as quickly as I did with this one! It's just perfection like a mix of that cotton candy scent (which I love) and flowers

Must buy!
Lindsay S.
One whiff of Flowerbomb and I instantly fell in love. It is a softer scent so it shouldn't bother people who do not like perfume too much. It also lasts for a very long time!
Shannon M.
Downey, CA
This perfume has a unique scent that is light, yet very noticeable. I do not care for overpowering scents and this perfume has nailed it, classy, floral, light, and elegant.
Therese K.
Colchester, VT
I got a sample of this in a gift bag from Sephora and absolutely loved it. then when i actually bought it, it kind of smelled old lady-ish. it has a very strong floral scent
Laura W.
Schenectady, NY
I love this scent, it smells amazing and lasts a very long time. It might be my favorite perfume out right now... I feel like my days are better when I'm wearing this scent!
LB B.
MIAMI GARDENS, FL
Love this scent. I can wear it with different types of looks and it just goes well with everything. If you prefer a light, floral, fruity scent, this is the one for you!!!
Lacie S.
This scent has always been my favorite! No matter how many other scents I try, this one is still the best. It is perfect for every season and occasion. You will love it!!!
Carolina R.
Love the smell, it's this lovely flowery smell with a hint of patchouli. It's long lasting and not at all overwhelming. A great perfume that always puts me in a good mood.
Erika H.
Crown Point, IN
Very nice for the winter months when your body warms and the cent just flows around you, not overpowering in any way. don't recommend to wear in the summer its too heavy...
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?