BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Jessica L.
Zephyrhills, FL
My favorite perfume. It’s a light sweet scent. It has strong staying power without being overwhelming. I know it’s called flowerbomb but it doesn’t have a floral scent. It’s clean and sweet. The bottle is cute and looks good on my vanity too!
Maddie G.
Youngsville , LA
This smells so good .Its a light and floral scent!Its a little pricey but it's so worth it.Its long lasting and I get so many compliments on this perfume. The packaging is cute to.I will continue to by this!I highly reccomend this it smells amazing!
Jessica G.
Lk Barrington, IL
I have repurchased multiple bottles of this. I really love the scent. Honestly, I haven’t worn it in a couple years but only due to the fact that I wore it constantly for about three years before that. I still love it, just like to change it up.
Camille T.
My current everyday scent! I love the soft spicy notes of this perfume and I feel like it compliments my natural body chemistry pretty well! It’s a bit in the pricey side but I honestly feel like it’s going to be my signature for a while!
Johanne D.
fort-lauderdale
I am a perfume junkie. My sister bought this perfume and donated he sample size to me and this was love at first smell 💜. I only use this only on special occasions. Unfortunately I have not been able to buy the full size 💰. But it is definitely in my "to buy list"
Amber C.
Richmond, KY
I️ love the smell of this perfume! It has a sweet smell that it’s too too powerful. The scent lasts all day and has become a favorite of mine! I️ have gotten several comments about my perfume when wearing this one on how good it smells!
Stephany M.
Omg this is by far my favorite perfume. It’s the perfect sexy scent with a bit of floral . I use it day and night. It’s amazing . It’s one of the ones that last all day and you can still smell it on you . Have to go out and buy the full size
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Superior quality
I have worn this fragrance for quite a while. It smells beautiful & I am always complimented on it when I wear it.! It is long lasting & of high quality and I will purchase it again & would recommend it to others anytime!
marina a.
boston
My all time favorite perfume. I’m very picky when it comes to fragrances but this one is perfect because it has such a soft smell. I’m on my first bottle and plan on getting another one after I’m done with this one. Highly recommend!
Lauren R.
Blacksburg, VA
This is a STRONG perfume. I love it though. It stays on my skin for a long time and I wear it anytime I'm going out. The scent is pretty warm, so if you don't like warm scents you won't like this. Definitely give it a sniff before you buy it.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?