BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Nicole M.
SICKLERVILLE
I received a sample in a magazine and I knew I had to buy a full size bottle of this. I get compliments every time I wear this sent. It's light but still noticeably and long lasting.
Shannon U.
Plano, TX
If you're looking for a fresh scent this is one to try! Whenever I wear it I always receive compliments. Long lasting fragrance that's not overpowering to others. I wear it year round.
Myriam S.
Naples, FL
Nice perfume. It's smells as if you were in a field of flowers.its the type of perfume that leaves a impression on people as they walk by. It's subtle but nice enough to wear anywhere.
Danielle S.
This is one of my top 3 perfumes out there. I love the floral scent and find it to be perfect throughout any season. Definitely will remain in my collection of perfumes for a long time
Ewa P.
Brooklyn, NY
When I first smelled it I loved it so I got the roller ball and it's the worst decision I made. It is so sweet and strong I can smell it through the box. I get nausea when I smell it.
Joan  K.
Dix Hills , NY
Received this as a gift one Christmas and it has been in my top five since. It's so versatile and not too strong. Pleasing to many since so many women wear it. Great to,own and gift.
Jen F.
Marina Del Rey, CA
This is my absolute favorite perfume, I wear it almost every single day. So sexy! I like strong scents and this was is just perfect. Men and women compliment me on it ALL THE TIME!
Mari D.
Central Falls, RI
This perfume is absolutely phenomenal although I do not use it any longer because I have moved on to Tom Ford, this is still one of my most coveted and favorite perfumes of all time.
Maria C.
Greer, SC
Love love love this perfume! I love the bottle, the color, but most importantly I love the smell! This is my "special occasion" scent. I love it so much I never want it to run out.
Machelle G.
Huffman, TX
I stumbled on this while shopping at Nordstrom and fell in love. I get tons of compliments on this lovely smell that is not too strong but not so suttle that you have to use a ton!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?