BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Michele j.
Roosevelt, NY
There are no words to describe how exquisite, complex, and luxurious this fragrance is! The scent is recognizable by the few who chose to indulge in this fabulous perfume!
Lenissa C.
I felt in love since the first time i tried this perfume at Sephora, it became my signature perfume, i would use a word to describe it and it is CHIC, makes me feel sexy, LOVE IT
Edna L.
One of the best perfumes ive ever tried. It stays on alll day, the smell is to die for and the packaging is so cute. Im not one who likes seeet smells so this is perf for me
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
My signature scent! I get so many compliments on my perfume since I've been wearing flowerbomb! Long lasting wear... Love it. Only wish it wasn't so pricey, but it's worth it!
Alexis B.
Denton, TX
This is such an amazing fragrance! Plus, the bottle design is awesome. It doesn't give me a headache like a lot of scents do and all you need is a spray and you're good to go.
Francis S.
Columbia, SC
I usually hate perfumes but for some reason flowerbomb is one that i love and wear on a daily basis. I get headaches easily from smells but this one doesn't make me feel sick.
Amanda S.
Muskegon, MI
This is holy grail. ive worn this fragrance for year and always have a bottle on my shelf. sexy, seductive and definitely a grown woman fragrance. i love it. oh, and it lasts!
Kacey S.
Indianapolis, IN
Smells so amazing I absolutely love this perfume! It is well worth the money! If your not sure where the buy it Sephora sells it. It is a very warm cent and stays on all day.
Melissa N.
Love this fragrance, my husband gave this to me as a gift for Valentine's day and I enjoy it so much! It's not over powering and lasts all day. Omce dried into my skin it smells even better!
hayden a.
Muskegon, MI
This perfume is such a sexy scent and those are my favorite types! This is one of those fragrances that you only need a little bit to get the job done! Well worth the money.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

Sephora