BY VIKTOR & ROLF #5 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Angela B.
San Antonio, TX
A very nice special occasion perfume. It really captured what i wanted to feel on my wedding day. Beautiful, classic, sophisticated. Also wore it on my honeymoon.
Maryam A.
N Royalton, OH
This is an expensive but it smells AMAZING! --like wipe the paper sample over every inch of exposed skin amazing. It might be strong at first, but that's ok, you can use less of it and make it last longer! Win win!
prl b.
After used up all of my perfumes, Victor and Rolf was the first perfume I purchased in a while. It smells lovely, ideal for everyday use. It is soft and feminine.
Tonya C.
Metairie, LA
I received this as a gift for Christmas. I fell in love with it. It is a must have. It's not a overpowering scent. I've had many stop me asking what am I wearing.
Agenthani S.
Awesome floral scent that stays for the whole day, but doesn't overpower the nose in any way. My only issue is the price, but hey, great scent is worth the price.
Rachel F.
Clay, KY
I love this perfume! It's a great summer scent and I get tons of compliments. It is very flowery and girly, so if you don't like that smell I wouldn't recommend.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
This perfume has a subtle floral tone without being overpowering. I love that it's flirty and sexy at the same time. I just wish it would last longer than it does
Lauren L.
Independence , MO
Omg! This perfume is soooo amazing!!! It has the right seductive smell to it! Very sweet and fruity, but not too fruity smell. It last all day and you don't need to spray that much on! I can't wait to buy it again!
sara a.
I love flowerbomb and this is my 3 bottle. I love the sweetness of it and yet its sensual. The Jasmine, Freesia, Patchouli make it an amazing scent. And it lasts.
Jessica C.
N Las Vegas, NV
One of my all time favorite perfumes. It is light and delicious and I get an enormous amount of compliments when I wear it. It is also a favorite of my boyfriend.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?