BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ashley S.
This is my absolute favorite perfume. It is a staple. The scent is one-of-a-kind. Every time I wear it I get so many compliments. I feel so sexy when I have it on
Tara S.
Conway, AR
I have tried lots of different perfumes throughout the years, and this is the best I've found! It's oil-based, so it stays on ALL DAY. I know it's a bit pricey, but I think it's worth it since it stays on for so long!
Monique T.
Phoenix, AZ
My hubby bought me this I love the smell and everywhere I go I always get asked where r u wearing and I hate to tell people bc. I don't want em to smell like me....lol
Jamie O.
Parkville, MO
I absolutely love Flowerbomb! I am not normally a fan of floral scents, but this is amazing. It's a little spicy, which makes it great for a night time fragrance.
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
Love it & The perfume is quite expensive, but thankfully, the scent lasts forever and you don't need to spray a lot each time, so that makes it so much better! I just love the fresh sent!
Tonya C.
Metairie, LA
I received this as a gift for Christmas. I fell in love with it. It is a must have. It's not a overpowering scent. I've had many stop me asking what am I wearing.
Jamie P.
Oswego, IL
For being a floral perfume, this smells amazing on me. It's very deep and sensual smelling. I love it in the winter time. Try a sample to see how it smells on you.
Layla D.
Henderson, NV
I love this! Can't say enough good things about this scent. Another one of my favorites for a night out. Will definitely stay a staple in my fragrance collection
sara a.
I love flowerbomb and this is my 3 bottle. I love the sweetness of it and yet its sensual. The Jasmine, Freesia, Patchouli make it an amazing scent. And it lasts.
Maryam A.
N Royalton, OH
This is an expensive but it smells AMAZING! --like wipe the paper sample over every inch of exposed skin amazing. It might be strong at first, but that's ok, you can use less of it and make it last longer! Win win!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?