BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Carolann G.
Elmhurst, NY
Love it its elegant and classy and smells like heaven and it smeels like the best things on earth but it comes with a pricey tag on it! great if you want to spend the money!
Kacey S.
Indianapolis, IN
Smells so amazing I absolutely love this perfume! It is well worth the money! If your not sure where the buy it Sephora sells it. It is a very warm cent and stays on all day.
Jamie W.
My best friend has this perfume, and this perfume smells wonderful. It stays on for a very long time. I need to purchase one my self! Downside, this perfume is very expensive.
Amanda A.
Campbell, CA
Who doesn't love this scent? I used to not be a fan of this due to the super sweet, candy-like scent, but after getting a sample, i decided to spray some on me, i became hooked. It's not as sweet once on my skin and it lasted forever.
Mary Carla P.
Lake Wales, FL
I absolutely love Flowerbomb, and Flowerbomb Extreme. I can't wait to introduce my boyfriend to their men's cologne!

It is sweet, complex, warm, and never over powering.
Michele j.
Roosevelt, NY
There are no words to describe how exquisite, complex, and luxurious this fragrance is! The scent is recognizable by the few who chose to indulge in this fabulous perfume!
Elizabeth D.
Austin, TX
Love love love this perfume. i have the rollerball version (I highly recommend doing this to test perfumes)--and I'm pretty sure I will be upgrading to the full bottle soon.
Alexis B.
Denton, TX
This is such an amazing fragrance! Plus, the bottle design is awesome. It doesn't give me a headache like a lot of scents do and all you need is a spray and you're good to go.
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY
This is the best perfume ever. I always get so many compliments by both men and women when I wear this. It is perfect for every occasion. It is very sophisticated yet girly.
Edna L.
One of the best perfumes ive ever tried. It stays on alll day, the smell is to die for and the packaging is so cute. Im not one who likes seeet smells so this is perf for me
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back