BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Kimberly S.
Surprise, AZ
Flowerbomb is da bomb! I love this fragrance. I also like their summer version La Vie en Rose. Hard to find though. Flowerbomb is my favorite "go to" fragrance. I have been wearing this for many years and still love it!
Teri E.
Sensual but delicate floral scent. I always get complimented when I wear it. One of my favorites by far. Pretty bottle too. I purchased mine at Dillards Dept Store.
Samantha L.
Inglewood, CA
This scent is exactly what it sounds like, a mix of floral and some spicy notes as well. It also lasts a very long time on my skin so i continue to smell it all day. It also doesn't change over time like some perfumes do!
Yancy A.
Salisbury md
Love this fragrance it last long and smells great a must have in your collection of fragrance I've got to admit I didn't think it would smell to great but I love it !
Jennifer M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This super sweet and floral parfum is one of my absolute favorites! Only a few spritzes and I smell fantastic all day. Its not over powering and it lasts allllll day.
Casey G.
Augusta, AR
My favorite scent! It's floral and a little spicy and lasts all day. A little goes a long way with this perfume. It is a little pricey but in my opinion well worth it.
Katelyn F.
Cheney, WA
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume is my #1 favorite! It stays on your skin all day, and still smells amazing at the END of the day. This scent truly is a flowerbomb :)
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
It's so light but sensual at the same time! My favorite perfume in the world !!! This is like a type of each season scent! The box is too cute! The bottle is even cuter (class-cute)! If you are a type of perfume girl like me you have to add this treat for your collection!
Jackie R.
Lawrenceville, NJ
So this here is the deal although its pretty high in the tag it really has the sexiest most sweet smell,will have you definitely smelling like a flower bomb.It last for quite a while to.i highly recommend this perfume.
Can't go wrong with this smell. I have one for the car. One in my bag. Three in my house. Only thing is I run out so fast. My family are always taking them from me.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?