BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Karla R.
Houston
I love the sophisticated smell of this perfume. I love wearing daytime and nighttime. It’s floral notes are not overpowering and they warm up in your skin quickly, creating a fragrance unique to you!
Franchesca R.
At the moment this is my most favorite perfume I keep buying it and buying it! I don't get tired of it! It stays on all day and the bottle is so cute! I get the set that comes with the lotion so the two of them work great! Moistured and smelling gooood!
Sandia J.
Union, NJ
I love this flower bomb perfume by viktor and Rolf! Purchased mine at Macy's during holiday sales. I get complimented every time I wear it and it has a nice lasting floral scent that just lingers all day! Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum
Ashley F.
This is such a lovely scent. It is a beautiful floral scent without being aggressively floral, if that makes sense. It is warm and inviting without being old lady or drowning in flowers. Trust me, go into a Sephora and try it on. You'll be hooked.
Lelu F.
yukon
Beautiful bottle, heavenly smelling fragrance that stays on and lasts all day. It is a little pricey but totally worth it. I love their limited edition holiday bottles for purse size. I totally recommend it to everyone that loves sweet and floral
Nhikki M.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the smell I like that it's not real strong smell beautiful bottle a little expensive but a little goes a long way if your looking for something new try it it's a floral smell
Camille J.
Phoenix
Flowerbomb is one of my most favorite fragrances! It has wonderful and distinct smell that lasts for a very long time. The only cons to this perfume is that it is so darn expensive! I think if they had a cheaper version I would buy it more often!
Refa (.
Absolutely love this perfume! I got a sample from Sephora to see if I genuinely loved the wear of it and I do! It’s such a sweet flowery scent which is right up my alley! It’s a bit pricey but for the longevity of the perfume I would recommend!
Cecilia G.
Corp Christi, TX
My husband bought me the huge set for Christmas one year and omg I love love love it. It’s still one of my favorite perfumes. It’s not to musky but not to flowery it’s an amazing smell that I can wear everyday! He got mine at jcpennys or maybe Macy’s.
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
This will be my perfume for the rest of my life. I can always recognize the scent on anyone else. It is a bit pricier, but it is a classic and is a suitable scent for anyone of any age. I recommend to try this if you're looking for a new perfume.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?