BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Amanda S.
Muskegon, MI
This is holy grail. ive worn this fragrance for year and always have a bottle on my shelf. sexy, seductive and definitely a grown woman fragrance. i love it. oh, and it lasts!
Francis S.
Columbia, SC
I usually hate perfumes but for some reason flowerbomb is one that i love and wear on a daily basis. I get headaches easily from smells but this one doesn't make me feel sick.
Eloise D.
Loxley, AL
I've worn this fragrance for several years. I have never had so many compliments about the scent, mostly from men. It is a very feminine fragrance without being too "floral".
Kacey S.
Indianapolis, IN
Smells so amazing I absolutely love this perfume! It is well worth the money! If your not sure where the buy it Sephora sells it. It is a very warm cent and stays on all day.
Amanda A.
Campbell, CA
Who doesn't love this scent? I used to not be a fan of this due to the super sweet, candy-like scent, but after getting a sample, i decided to spray some on me, i became hooked. It's not as sweet once on my skin and it lasted forever.
Michele j.
Roosevelt, NY
There are no words to describe how exquisite, complex, and luxurious this fragrance is! The scent is recognizable by the few who chose to indulge in this fabulous perfume!
Edna L.
One of the best perfumes ive ever tried. It stays on alll day, the smell is to die for and the packaging is so cute. Im not one who likes seeet smells so this is perf for me
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
This is the best smelling perfume out there!!! It lasts a long time and does not have an alcohol smell that a lot of perfumes do! It is more expensive but it is worth it!!
Amanda B.
Yukon, OK
This has been one of my favorites for a while now. It's floral smell is wonderful and not overpowering. I like that it is not overly sweet nor does it smell like a grandma.
Karen C.
Jacksonville, FL
I always receive compliments when I wear Flowerbomb. I have the dry oil, perfume, and hair mist and I love them all. The scent is so feminine and yummy! It lasts all day.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back