BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Maria G.
Doral, FL
I love this scent, it' super sweet and sexy smelling. It lasts super long, from morning till dawn. It's a little overwhelming for me personally because I'm really allergic to most perfumes so it makes me a little bit dizzy.
Tiffany S.
This perfume is one of my favorites. Obviously people have their own individual preferences but I really like the smell. A little expensive but worth it in my opinion because the smell lasts so long! A little goes a long way.
Renee F.
Dublin, CA
I love this perfume and my husband loves it as well. I have actually had more men stop me and ask me if I was wearing FlowerBomb then women. Hand down, this is the best.
Nicole A.
Hope Mills, NC
I received this as a graduation gift from my husband and I love it. The scent is sweet and refreshing without being overwhelming! I get compliments every time I wear it!
Shari W.
Randallstown, MD
At first smell, I didn't like it, but when I sprayed some on and let it make beautiful chemistry with my skin it smelled so good! I received many compliments from men. ;)
Natalie H.
New Albany, IN
Love this scent. I am super picky about what perfume I will wear - I hate girl, flowery smells. This perfume is neither. It has a hint of spice to it that smells so good
Yvonne H.
This is my go to fragrance when I go out. I get lots of compliments when I wear this and it lasts longer on me then most. I has a floral scent mixed with a little spice.
Tricia P.
This is hands down my favorite scent. Long lasting but light enough for every day wear. I keep a roller ball in my purse just to make sure I'm always ready for a touch up.
Amy W.
Shoreham , NY
I absolutely love this perfume. Its difficult for me to explain scents but this one is definitely a bit spicy. A night time scent. Can be bought at sephora but not ulta
Jennifer L.
Super sweet scent which is nice at first but can start to get other whelming to people like me after a while. This is the kind of scent that you would like to smell for the couple seconds while someone walks by, in my opinion.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?