BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Amanda A.
Campbell, CA
Who doesn't love this scent? I used to not be a fan of this due to the super sweet, candy-like scent, but after getting a sample, i decided to spray some on me, i became hooked. It's not as sweet once on my skin and it lasted forever.
Eloise D.
Loxley, AL
I've worn this fragrance for several years. I have never had so many compliments about the scent, mostly from men. It is a very feminine fragrance without being too "floral".
Amanda S.
Muskegon, MI
This is holy grail. ive worn this fragrance for year and always have a bottle on my shelf. sexy, seductive and definitely a grown woman fragrance. i love it. oh, and it lasts!
Alexis B.
Denton, TX
This is such an amazing fragrance! Plus, the bottle design is awesome. It doesn't give me a headache like a lot of scents do and all you need is a spray and you're good to go.
Edna L.
One of the best perfumes ive ever tried. It stays on alll day, the smell is to die for and the packaging is so cute. Im not one who likes seeet smells so this is perf for me
Michele j.
Roosevelt, NY
There are no words to describe how exquisite, complex, and luxurious this fragrance is! The scent is recognizable by the few who chose to indulge in this fabulous perfume!
Stephanie C.
Wonderful floral scent that is reminiscent of a spring day in the gardens. It's sexy and feminine and has a fairly decent staying power, making it a great go to fragrance
Amanda B.
Yukon, OK
This has been one of my favorites for a while now. It's floral smell is wonderful and not overpowering. I like that it is not overly sweet nor does it smell like a grandma.
Christie E.
Laud Lakes, FL
One of my favorite fragrances! I love this smell of this, and my boyfriend does too. It's pricey, but delicious smelling and a little goes a long way. Will buy this again!
Emily W.
What I like about Flowerbomb is that I only need to use a few sprays. With other perfumes, I have to keep spraying the scent. Flowerbomb is very strong and lasts all day.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?