BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...6 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Stephanie C.
Wonderful floral scent that is reminiscent of a spring day in the gardens. It's sexy and feminine and has a fairly decent staying power, making it a great go to fragrance
Elizabeth M.
Aurora, CO
I actually tried this out as a sample at first and I am so glad I did! This smells wonderful and it does last a long time...it lingers. I had to break down and just buy it. It is on the pricey side though. But I think its worth it!
Michelle F.
Love this perfume! It's definently one of my favorites. It smells very different on everyone. The price tag is pretty high but it's worth it and a little goes along way.
Toni J.
I have the roller ball and have to say this is one of my favorite scents. It smells amazing. I purchased the roller ball to touch up whenever I need and for when I travel.
Christie E.
Laud Lakes, FL
One of my favorite fragrances! I love this smell of this, and my boyfriend does too. It's pricey, but delicious smelling and a little goes a long way. Will buy this again!
Jessica C.
While shopping for my wedding day perfume, everyone recommended flower bomb. However, I tried it five different times and honestly was not pleased with the perfume. I love floral smells but this perfume was too strong for my taste.
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
This is one of my absolute favorite scents! Its so lovely, floral and fullbodied, very feminine and lush. Beautiful fragrance. I have the 1.7 oz size and love every drop of it!
Michelle V.
Brooklyn, NY
Flower Bomb smells soo good! This perfume is mostly for formal parties in my opinion but that's what makes it so good. The smell of the perfume stays on for quite a while unlike most perfumes I have tried which is really good too
Amanda B.
Yukon, OK
This has been one of my favorites for a while now. It's floral smell is wonderful and not overpowering. I like that it is not overly sweet nor does it smell like a grandma.
Alex D.
Great Neck, NY
I love this (and it's spicebomb counterpart for men). It's not as strong and flowery as Burberry Brit. This perfume is for everyday and also for those special nights out
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?