BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Celia C.
Canyon Country, CA
This unique smell will have you smelling sweet and sexy. The smell is so delicious. Flowery and girly. It's a very distinct smell. You will have heads turning as you pass by.
Sarah S.
When I first tried this perfume as a sample, I hated it! At some point I suddenly liked it though. My first impression was that it smelled like cheap candy scented perfume, but the dry down is much more appealing than the initial spritz.
Allison M.
Lake Forest, CA
This is my favorite perfume at the moment. I just hate that it is so expensive! I expected this to smell like... roses? But it's a lot sweeter than that. I think I get more sugar than flowers but whatever it is, it smells incredible.
hayden a.
Muskegon, MI
This perfume is such a sexy scent and those are my favorite types! This is one of those fragrances that you only need a little bit to get the job done! Well worth the money.
Mary Carla P.
Lake Wales, FL
I absolutely love Flowerbomb, and Flowerbomb Extreme. I can't wait to introduce my boyfriend to their men's cologne!

It is sweet, complex, warm, and never over powering.
Kacey S.
Indianapolis, IN
Smells so amazing I absolutely love this perfume! It is well worth the money! If your not sure where the buy it Sephora sells it. It is a very warm cent and stays on all day.
Ashley J.
San Francisco, CA
Flowerbomb is a scent that I'm obsessed with. The smell is so recognizable and totally sexy. It stays on all day, and you only need a little bit. I can't get enough of this!
Francis S.
Columbia, SC
I usually hate perfumes but for some reason flowerbomb is one that i love and wear on a daily basis. I get headaches easily from smells but this one doesn't make me feel sick.
Betty T.
Dearborn, MI
I received a sample if this scent in an onlineSephora order. Thisis absolutely the best fragrance. It lasts all day and the scent is not over powering. Thisis definitely a must have!!
Kristi D.
Milton, MA
I love this scent. It is one of my go to perfumes and I always like to keep a bottle in my collection. I feel feminine and sexy when I wear it and receive tons of compliments.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?