BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Eloise D.
Loxley, AL
I've worn this fragrance for several years. I have never had so many compliments about the scent, mostly from men. It is a very feminine fragrance without being too "floral".
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY
This is the best perfume ever. I always get so many compliments by both men and women when I wear this. It is perfect for every occasion. It is very sophisticated yet girly.
Alexis B.
Denton, TX
This is such an amazing fragrance! Plus, the bottle design is awesome. It doesn't give me a headache like a lot of scents do and all you need is a spray and you're good to go.
lenissa C.
I felt in love since the first time i tried this perfume at Sephora, it became my signature perfume, i would use a word to describe it and it is CHIC, makes me feel sexy, LOVE IT
Edna L.
One of the best perfumes ive ever tried. It stays on alll day, the smell is to die for and the packaging is so cute. Im not one who likes seeet smells so this is perf for me
Darian P.
Battlefield, MO
My signature scent! I get so many compliments on my perfume since I've been wearing flowerbomb! Long lasting wear... Love it. Only wish it wasn't so pricey, but it's worth it!
Jessi S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
If you're looking for a new fragrance to fall in love with, look no further. This scent will keep you coming back for more. It's soft, subtle and sweet. It's worth the money.
Annie C.
I've been wearing Flowerbomb for years. I'll try new perfumes, but I always go back to this scent, especially in the warmer month. Floral and sweet without being overwhelming.
Kristi D.
Milton, MA
I love this scent. It is one of my go to perfumes and I always like to keep a bottle in my collection. I feel feminine and sexy when I wear it and receive tons of compliments.
Sanya A.
Can we add more stars please? Because clearly, 5 are not enough. The best perfume I've ever come across. Victor and Rolf always has the best perfumes.you guys should definitely try this one. I recommend
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?