BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Nicole W.
Beverly, MA
My go to favorite scent for years now! I've tried to switch up scents and try something new but I always end up going back to this. Amazing sexy sweet scent that I always get compliments on.
Amy B.
Bellevue, KY
I purchased a roller of this scent. I LOVE it! It's light and floral and so pretty. I always get compliments when I wear it and think that it would fit anyone that loves a feminine floral scent!
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
I am on love with this stuff, it smells amazing,last all day, and even though it's pricy it last a long time and it's so worth it I constantly get asked what I'm wearing and where they can buy it
Erin Z.
Stillwater , MN
This has become my signature scent ever since finding it at a duty-free store on a trip to Europe. It's not an overpowering floral, it has enough citrus and vanilla notes in it to balance it out.
Dalel J.
Miami
Smells great on my skin. Hands down my favorite perfume. It leaves me smelling amazing all day compared to other perfumes. Its a great quality even though its a little pricey. Will buy again
Adrienne D.
A light rosy scent that is long wearing. I always got compliments on this perfume. As with all perfume though, make sure it smells good on your own skin as it can differ from person to person.
Sofie S.
Brentwood, NY
BEST FRAGRANCE. I have loved Flowerbomb since 2008. It is a beautiful and regal scent and everyone loves it. It is very floral and powdery. There is nothing on the market quite like it to me.
Sara S.
Kissimmee, FL
Oh well... i like it, BUT my husband didn't :( He said its way too sweet!
I rarely buy a perfume without my husband's approval...at the end of the day he will be the one "smelling" me 24/7 : )
Maureen H.
My absolute favorite frangrance! It is definitely feminine and flowery but it really isn't overpowering. It is well balanced and has more of a "sexy" smell versus a little girl flower smell.
Brittney S.
Richmond, CA
This has to be one of the most sexiest perfumes on the market but it comes with a heavy price that I'm not quite sure I'd want to pay for the price that they charge for 1.7 oz makes me want to buy a safe just for the perfume it would be a special occasion fragrance
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

Sephora