BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Alma D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Love this perfume. I usually only wear it at night because in my opinion doesn't' feel right for day time, it's on the stronger side. I prefer lighter scents for day time. But
Taylor J.
Memphis, TN
I got a sample of this in Boston over the Thanksgiving holidays and fell in love! It's a sweet floral scent but not overpowering. I was overjoyed to unwrap a bottle of it on Christmas morning. My new go-to!
Kelly B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the packaging of Flowerbomb, but I found the scent itself to be nothing special. It's more sweet than floral. It doesn't smell bad, it just isn't amazing. Popular, but not unique. A lesser version of Coco Madamoiselle in my opinion.
Mary Katherine O.
CLEVELAND, OH
I absolutely love this perfume! It's the perfect combination of sweet and sultry. I can wear it during the day or evening without feeling like its out of place or too obnoxious.
Marie A.
Austin,TX
This is just the most amazing perfume. Soft, floral and clean at the same time. For me , it has great staying power. Every time i wera it my husband has to say how good i smell.
Courtney D.
Otway, OH
I was lucky enough to have this fragrance given to me from a friend. I instantly fell in love with it. It's a strong scent so a little goes along way. And the scent last all day
Crystal A.
Bronx, NY
I love this perfume it is my all time favorite of all perfumes I was introduced to it by a friend and omg it was the best thing she ever did for me lol I really like the smell.
Steph E.
Allen, TX
My favorite perfume nothing compares to this scent and it is worth the money it lasts all day on my skin I wear it almost everyday I feel it is appropriate for day and night
Mariel C.
Grass Valley , Ca
This perfume is amazing. I think of this for a sexy date occasion smell. I thought it would be super flowery smelling because of name but its sweet and spicy. Great bottle too!
Mellissa S.
I have flower bomb in just about every size. This is one of my favorite scents. My mom loved it so much that she helped herself to one of my bottles. Beautiful women's perfume.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?