BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...6 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Myia J.
One of my top 5! My perfect date night fragrance! Super floral mixed with some patchouli! Relatively long lasting and potent! I always make sure to hit my wrists, chest and back of neck! I always get tons of compliments and everyone wants to know what I'm wearing!
Dixie M.
This is one of my favorite perfumes. It smells so good floral meets sophisticated and sexy. It does not take a lot of the product to be noticed so a decent size bottle lasts for a long while
Caitlyn S.
Rockford, IL
One of my favorite fragrances to keep on rotation. It's spicy, woodsy, yet feminine. I like men's fragrances much more than women's, and flowerbomb helps me get the best of both worlds. 😉 I usually buy it when they have a special around Christmas, because it can get pricey!
Astrid D.
Washington, DC
There’s definitely a reason this perfume is so popular! It smells beautiful, long lasting, and I️ get so many compliments about how I️ smell when I️ wear it. I️ really haven’t heard anybody say they don’t like this fragrance. And the packing is also really cute!
Erin S.
Seminole, TX
Received this as a sample, with my last voxbox and LOVE IT! I usually wear Hypnose but it doesn't have any staying power. This on the other hand does last, one spray and your good for the whole day. Even though this is expensive, even more then my Channel coco, I'm going to be buying this after my post. The smell is sweet and cheerful can't wait for my full size bottle.
Vi N.
San Jose
Flowerbomb is like Aquolina's Pink Sugar with more sophistication and more layers of different scents. It has a floral, oriental vibe to it, the latter adds to its flavor and makes it unique. The design of the bottle is so cute and inexpensive. The scent also lasts a long time.
Evelyn P.
Salida, CA
My all time favorite. This scent is perfect for all year around. It is a little pricey but I’ve seen it sold at Costco during the holidays for a decent amount. The bottle is really nice and each holiday the have diffent bottles which that makes it nice.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I found my new go to scent! It’s a subtle floral, almost sultry powdery scent, yet not overbearing. The scent is perfect for a night out or even an everyday office wear. I’ve heard that this bottle is a little pricey so I would definitely test it out before purchasing.
Jamillah A.
Philadelphia, PA
This perfume quickly became a staple in my collection. It’s light, but packs a big punch. I’m always complemented when wearing this. Perfect fragrance to go from day time to date night!
Vicky C.
baton rouge
I finally got this the other day after wanting it for the longest time. It smells amazing and the bottle is so nice! I don’t actually feel it lasts very long which is disappointing given the cost. If they reworked it to last longer it would be five stars all day
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?