BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...6 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Majd A.
Favorite perfume of all time .. sweet floral very feminine and chic at the same time .. last for a good time on me .. it's a little pricey so am keeping it for special occasions
Kofoworola B.
Brooklyn, NY
This perfume is like heaven for your nose ! I could bathe, shower, mow the lawn, play tennis, go swimming in this perfume it SMELLS that AMAZING! It is a little pricey but it is definitely worth the price, because a little goes a long way!!!
Lesley S.
Morgantown, WV
Love this scent. Great for a day time date. Not something I care to use every day, but I definitely enjoy the scent. A little pricey but since I don't use it every day, it lasts a while.
megan m.
Brandon, FL
This was a gift from a friend and I fell in love instantly. The packaging and bottle are adorable and sleek. The fragrance is to die for. I use it as a fall and winter fragrance.
Flowerbomb is my favorite perfume by far! I worked in Sephora and every time I came in, I would spray this on myself. I always get compliments. I just don't like how expensive it is. The smallest size is $70 and it's less than 1.0 fluid ounce.
Alma D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Love this perfume. I usually only wear it at night because in my opinion doesn't' feel right for day time, it's on the stronger side. I prefer lighter scents for day time. But
Taylor J.
Memphis, TN
I got a sample of this in Boston over the Thanksgiving holidays and fell in love! It's a sweet floral scent but not overpowering. I was overjoyed to unwrap a bottle of it on Christmas morning. My new go-to!
Kijana S.
Stamford, CT
I love this scent. It's one of my all time favorite scents. I get tons of compliments when I wear this. The fragrance is sweet but not over powering. A bit pricey but worth it!
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
I love this scent. I heard about it from a friend and recently saw it at Ulta when I was out the other day. It is a little pricey but it lasts all day and is a pretty decent size.
Mariel C.
Grass Valley , Ca
This perfume is amazing. I think of this for a sexy date occasion smell. I thought it would be super flowery smelling because of name but its sweet and spicy. Great bottle too!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?