BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Tiese E.
Got this bottle of perfume as a gift and I haven't stopped loving it. Definitely very feminine. i always get asked what I'm wearing when i have this on. A bit pricey but totally worth it!
Lizzie K.
I love this perfume! I like how it's packaged It applies easily, and it smells great! My only complaint is that it has a tendency after an hour of wear to go down substantially. It's till there but other people have told me it doesn't smell as strong.
Karina M.
Lakewood , CA
This perfume smells amazing!! I had to purchase it the moment I smelled it. I am very sensible to certain scents, but this one is a pleasure to wear all the time! Absolutely love it!!
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this fragrance and it literally smells like the best flowers rolled into one. Hence the name flower bomb...plus the bottle is gorgeous! One of my favorites and highly recommended!
Sarah M.
Shawnee, OK
Myvall time favorite perfume. Their are not a lot if things I'm willing to spend this kind of money on bit this stays on all day smells amazing but not strong. Very soft clean smell
bianca s.
Laredo, TX
This scent is the pritiest one its sweet smell is good for winter and summer its good for every women that love sweetness although the price is too over but i garantee its worth it
Jaclyn T.
I have been wearing this perfume for the last 6 years and I still get complimented on it at least once a week! You only need one spray on your heart and the scent stays with you all day. It is very potent and smells AMAZING! A definite recommend.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
This perfume is the bomb dot com. It smells so amazing!! My husband got this for me for my birthday about a year ago! It smells like a delegate flower! It has a strong but light smell, it's hard to explain really! I do love the packing, the only thing I wish is that it was a little bit bigger of a bottle!
Abby C.
Farmington, MN
I have to be honest, i love this perfume. i love it so much that this is the perfume i chose to wear the day i got married, however it is a bit spendy, at least when i bought it few years back. i have people asking me when i wear it what it is,
Marie C.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Absolutely one of my most favorite perfumes. It's unfortunate its so expensive but there's a reason. The stuff is great and it lasts all day andbut has such a beautiful floral smell.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?