BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...7 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kim L.
I usually get headaches from a floral scent. This one seems more deep and musky to me. It lasts on the skin and stays nice. If you are usually put off by floral , I'd still give it a sniff.
Crystal I.
My favorite scent, I'm on my 3rd bottle and this doesn't have a strong scent and when I wear it , I'm always asked what cologne I'm wearing! I don't think I'll ever get tired of using this!
Norrita M.
This was introduced to me by my brothers girlfriend. He bought it for her as a valentine gift. She let me smell it and I was hooked! It smells so good! It's is a very popular floral scent.
Janelle F.
My go-to perfume. I love the long-lasting scent and am always getting compliments on how great I smell. Its a floral scent but not overly sweet or too over the top. Great for any occasion!
Lauren S.
Gilbert, AZ
Yes it is pricey. Yes it is a huge splurge. But the smell is undeniable. It is sooo good and doesn't smell cheap or fake!!! One of my favorites, definitely worth at least purchasing a sample.
Jeannie B.
miami/dade, FL
#flowerbombaddict!! This is by far the most sophisticated fragrance around. It stays all day. And you will definitely be asked what fragrance your wearing. It's a men magnet for sure!!!
Kait F.
Tampa, FL
I love the scent of this. It's light enough to notice but not overpower your senses. It has a crisp but feminine scent to it that's sweet and flirty. I got it as a gift and would purchase for myself again as well as recommend to friends or family members.
Olivia A.
I absolutely loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this scent its perfect for school or wherever you go and its not too strong at all and when you spray it it spreads out instead of squirting on you lol
Erika M.
Bakersfield, CA
Love! Love ! Love ! Love this perfume it's thee it's smells so good I get compliments everywhere I go, at work people always know when I get there because they can smell me ! My favorite
Heather R.
I received this as a gift and while I love the beautiful packaging I'm not sure what all the hype is with this perfume. It doesn't stand out to me and is a bit too flowery for my taste.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back