BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Bobbie M.
Cape Coral, FL
This is one of my favorite smells. It makes me feel like I'm 1 million bucks. The smell is very luxurious, but refreshing and it lasts all day and into tomorrow. Definitely by far one of my favorite perfume brands
Jessica F.
My Holy Grail perfume, perfect for everyday wear! The best thing about this perfume is the dry down - once it's been on your skin for a few hours it develops into something so deep and lovely.
Michelle G.
Coral Gables, FL
This is my go to perfume for a fancy event! I feel so elegant and classy with this perfume! It's in a beautiful bottle to match its beautiful scent! It's a classic perfume that will never die out!
Teliah G.
This is my all time favorite, classic perfume. It comes in a lotion, body wash and travel size. It IS expensive but it's so worth it, and a little bit goes along way. I get complements all the time when I have it on. Trust me loves you will love this fragrance.
Tara V.
Chesapeake, Virginia
This soap is my favorite perfume. I love the patchouli scent to it, it smells rich and layered. It last pretty well through the day, though I'd love it to last longer. I would buy it again.
Melissa C.
I have been using this perfume for years. It's my favorite! I thought it was too pricey When I first started using it but I couldn't live without it. It is also one of my mom's favorites!
Melanie V.
Clifton, NJ
I am in love! I love this perfume. It is a bit pricey, but it is the best smelling perfume you can buy for the women in your life. I put this one on my Christmas wishlist you should too!!!
Johnna C.
Hattiesburg, MS
I was told by a friend about this perfume, and I have been using this perfume for over a year. The first time I used this, I sprayed it about three times. BIG mistake. This is good though because it lasts a long time. It is a bit pricey, but totally worth it.
Estela N.
Expectacular delicioso y femenino con toque de flores y madera hacen una espectacular fragancia que enamora los sentidos de aquella mujer que la poseee por eso esta fragancia floral es una de mis preferidas enamora mis sentidos del olfato deliciosamente dulce
Kelly K.
North Mankato, MN
I don't know - maybe it's just my skin, but this stuff doesn't smell very good on me. I feel like I'm spritzing on some floral perfume my mom is loaning me before heading off to my first dance. It's ok, I guess ... just not for me.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?