BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...7 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Cynthia C.
I love the smell of this perfume. Normally I sneeze when I wear strong perfumes but with this one I don't sneeze. The smell is light and fresh and elegant which is what I love. It lasts a long time and the packaging is beautiful. The price is the only thing that gets me.
Bobbie M.
Cape Coral, FL
This is one of my favorite smells. It makes me feel like I'm 1 million bucks. The smell is very luxurious, but refreshing and it lasts all day and into tomorrow. Definitely by far one of my favorite perfume brands
Stacey F.
Palm Harbor, FL
Definitely for you if you like those sweet smelling perfumes. Can borderline sickeningly sweet for some but I love it. Very feminine and good for any occasion. Strong smell that lasts all day.
Theresa J.
Glendale, AZ
I absolutely love this perfume I have never purchased it I have only gotten samples at Sephora because it's so expensive but I will go every month I get a sample it is the best smelling perfume
Ronda H.
United States Virgin Islands
This perfume is the bomb. Not heavy, but stays on all day long. Its sensual and sexy all wrapped up in one. If you buy this you wont regret it. Can be worn to work or a night out on the town.
Kayla S.
Oak Ridge, TN
This is by far my favorite perfume! I love love love it! It is expensive but the scent really does last all day! If you haven't tired it, go to a Sephora and get a sample. You won't regret it!
Kristin L.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I got this perfume for Christmas last year and I love it! I only use it for special occasions because of how expensive it was though. I also don't want to run out because it's my favorite!!!
SHATONIA S.
Detroit, MI
THIS PRODUCT SMELLS REALY GREAT AND LAST REALLY LON THE SMELL THE PRICE IS REASONABLE AND ME AND MY DAUGHTERS USE IT ALL THE TIME.IT REAVCTS WELL TO OUR SKIN.I WILL ALWAYS USE THIS PRODUCT.
Julie H.
Gaithersburg, MD
A very sophisticated & alluring scent. It's hands down a classic to wear. I love it and I think that it is a very good scent for anyone who wants a sweet, floral, sophisticated, mature scent.
Taylor m.
El Paso, TX
Love this fragrance. I always get compliments when I wear it. Pricey, but well worth it in my opinion. It is such a gorgeous, feminine scent that's not overpowering. I will be repurchasing!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back