BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Paige H.
Marietta, GA
I received a sample if this scent in an online Sephora order. This is absolutely the best fragrance. It lasts all day and the scent is not over powering. This is definitely a must have!!
Taylor m.
El Paso, TX
Love this fragrance. I always get compliments when I wear it. Pricey, but well worth it in my opinion. It is such a gorgeous, feminine scent that's not overpowering. I will be repurchasing!
SHATONIA S.
Detroit, MI
THIS PRODUCT SMELLS REALY GREAT AND LAST REALLY LON THE SMELL THE PRICE IS REASONABLE AND ME AND MY DAUGHTERS USE IT ALL THE TIME.IT REAVCTS WELL TO OUR SKIN.I WILL ALWAYS USE THIS PRODUCT.
Jeannie B.
miami/dade, FL
#flowerbombaddict!! This is by far the most sophisticated fragrance around. It stays all day. And you will definitely be asked what fragrance your wearing. It's a men magnet for sure!!!
Elizabeth B.
I am obsessed with this perfume and will never stop loving it. This scent lingers on my skin all day long and people never stop complimenting me. It is an investment, but is so worth it!
Lauren N.
Dunmore, PA
Great scent! It has really grown on me and I get the following! It is expensive but I prefer the rollerball. It is on the stronger side and since it is special I save it for date night!
Brittany T.
Jacksonville , FL
Love love love love this perfume! my best friend wears this & I think it is to die for! I know exactly when she is in the room. It is not a very commonly used perfume, probably because it is soo expensive. There are no words to describe this amazing perfume!!!
Lauren S.
Gilbert, AZ
Yes it is pricey. Yes it is a huge splurge. But the smell is undeniable. It is sooo good and doesn't smell cheap or fake!!! One of my favorites, definitely worth at least purchasing a sample.
Maria C.
State College, PA
The floral tones are subtle enough to not overpower you, but can last all day as well. I personally prefer this perfume for special occasions or nights out, but it can be worn at any time.
Norrita M.
This was introduced to me by my brothers girlfriend. He bought it for her as a valentine gift. She let me smell it and I was hooked! It smells so good! It's is a very popular floral scent.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?