BY VIKTOR & ROLF #5 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Kelly K.
North Mankato, MN
I don't know - maybe it's just my skin, but this stuff doesn't smell very good on me. I feel like I'm spritzing on some floral perfume my mom is loaning me before heading off to my first dance. It's ok, I guess ... just not for me.
Daniela L.
This fragrance is my signature scent that I swear by and would repurchase for sure every single time it's a floral scent that I can't get over and always get compliments when I wear it.
Maria C.
State College, PA
The floral tones are subtle enough to not overpower you, but can last all day as well. I personally prefer this perfume for special occasions or nights out, but it can be worn at any time.
Yessica L.
Is the best fragrance i got it when i read reviews about it. So i purchase it a little much expensive for me but worth every penny is so good. Not so strong is perfect, a must for all women.
Elizabeth B.
I am obsessed with this perfume and will never stop loving it. This scent lingers on my skin all day long and people never stop complimenting me. It is an investment, but is so worth it!
Kimmie M.
Akron, OH
So feminine and elegant. The perfect mix of sweet and floral. It lasts a long time and a little goes a long way. It has so many different notes and as it fades you can pick out each note.
Johnna C.
Hattiesburg, MS
I was told by a friend about this perfume, and I have been using this perfume for over a year. The first time I used this, I sprayed it about three times. BIG mistake. This is good though because it lasts a long time. It is a bit pricey, but totally worth it.
Yesenia S.
Hands down my favorite perfume ever. It is worth the high price tag since a little goes a long way. It is the perfect combination of a sweet and floral fragrance all while being elegant.
Jeannie B.
miami/dade, FL
#flowerbombaddict!! This is by far the most sophisticated fragrance around. It stays all day. And you will definitely be asked what fragrance your wearing. It's a men magnet for sure!!!
Lauren N.
Dunmore, PA
Great scent! It has really grown on me and I get the following! It is expensive but I prefer the rollerball. It is on the stronger side and since it is special I save it for date night!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?