BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Tong X.
Scranton, PA
Love the scent! Perfect for a night out, or durning the fall season.
It has a musky spicy scent with some amber notes. I would say it's a tone down version of Calvin Klein euphoria.
I would highly recommend it!
Brittany S.
I received a sample of this as a gift and I absolutely love the smell. I ran out and have been wanting to purchase it for myself. When I went to smell it again in the store it didn't seem to have the same scent as the sample did, so I did not purchase. Although I would recommend it.
Kathryn D.
Cicero, NY
My all time favorite perfume! It's so soft yet with a blast of feminine! The bottle is absolutely beautiful and this stuff goes quick because of how much I use it. I got it at Macy's and would recommend it to all(:
kathy k.
Whitestone, NY
This perfume is my every day go to. I always get so many compliments about this fragrance and it smells great. The packaging is just so adorable too. I would buy this again and recommend this to everyone.
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
This smells good. I like that it is not too heavy, fresh and floral. However, I would never spend that much money on a perfume. There are lots of other way more inexpensive perfumes that I love just as much.
Melissa J.
Lantana, FL
This is an absolutely wonderful perfume . You can wear it day or night and time of year . It is a bit more mature then some flowery fragrances with its undertones of patchouli . I makes a great gift .
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
My all time favorite perfume, ever!!! I've consistently bought this for about 8 years now & I love it!!!!!!! Strong at first but tones down after a couple of hours& smells amazing! Great for a night out!
Amy S.
Tustin, CA
Yup. This is by far one of my favorite fragerences. The smell is a perfect mix of sweetness. The down side is that it is a bit pricey and everyone seems to wear it. Other than that I have no complaints.
Emily V.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
This is my all time favorite perfume. Every time I wear it I get complimented on my scent. It's feminine and just a little bit spicy and floral without being overwhelming. It lasts a long time on my skin as well.
Lauren A.
Madison, AL
Honestly this perfume deserves more than five stars. When you put it on in the morning it will last till you go to bed at night. It has a warm but sweet floral smell. Only thing I wish that it was cheaper!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back