BY VIKTOR & ROLF #5 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Lisa P.
Northampton, PA
I picked up this scent as recommended by a salesperson and its the most amazing perfume. Soft and subtle but long lasting. Smelled a little more sweet on me which I love. A must have for everyone
Vicky C.
San Jose, CA
When I go out on the weekend this is what I wear. It's fun and flirty but not bubblegum sweet like a lot of fragrances out there. It lasts all night and I get compliments on it all the time.
Rachel C.
Ellwood City, PA
This is one of my top 3 signature scents! The jasmine and rose aren't too flowery or powdery like they can be in other scents. The patchouli is spicy and warm and doesn't overpower the fragrance
Erin Z.
Saint Paul , MN
This has become my signature scent ever since finding it at a duty-free store on a trip to Europe. It's not an overpowering floral, it has enough citrus and vanilla notes in it to balance it out.
Evelyne O.
Olathe, KS
Talk about the scent, You will love it. Usable all year long and comes in a very descent package that makes you just wanna do a collection.It also last all day long making you feel energized.
Tiana P.
W Springfield, MA
This is my go to scent! I absolutely love it! It is flowery with a hint of vanilla spice (definitely not a strong vanilla that is off putting though). I get so many compliments when I wear it!
Haya A.
Flowery with a hint of spice. Very strong dreamy scent. I love to wear it in winter because I think it's too heavy for summer. I get many compliments when I wear it. It's a must to have perfume!
Kate L.
Delmar , NY
Don't overdue it with this perfume. That said, I absolutely love it. It is a strong yet oddly soothing scent that has some serious staying power. It is costly so definitely try before you buy.
Molly G.
Love this scent -- subtle and lightly floral and undeniably feminine. I purchased this at Sephora, and it was well worth the price. The packaging is beautiful and the bottle is high quality.
Lacey M.
Edgewood, WA
I got this purfume for my birthday in June and I LOVE IT!! This formula is just so perfect with a floral scent. What really impressses me is the fact that it lasts all day long. I think that is very impressive because most perfume for me fades in a couple of hours.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?